Japanese Studies Program
Japanese Studies Program Course Guide and Broshure 2019
Japanese Studies Program Course Guide 2019 (in English) (PDF 1.10MB)
Japanese Studies Program Course Guide 2019 (in Japanese) (PDF 1.20MB)
Japanese Studies Program 2019 Brochure (PDF3.70MB)
Number of students to be accepted
*Students must arrive in Japan on specified dates in order to attend the orientation at about the end of September.
Qualifications and conditions for applicants
- We are seeking applicants who intend to increase their understanding of the Japanese language, Japanese studies, and/or Japanese culture while in Japan, and who will come to Japan from abroad.
- Applicants must be nationals of countries approved for this program by the Japanese government. (Applicants who possess Japanese citizenship are not eligible to apply.)
- Applicants should belong to a department at a foreign university overseas and major in an area related to the Japanese language or Japanese culture at the time of arriving in Japan, and after they return to their home country. Also, applicants must have at least two years of experience in Japanese language study.
- JLPT N2 level
- Applicants should be physically and mentally able to complete their studies at university.
- Applicants should be prepared to devote themselves to studies of this program throughout the year and have enthusiasm on research work and class participation is a must.