|1||Project Faculty Positions at the College of Cross-Cultural and
Multidisciplinary Studies, Kumamoto University
Qualified project faculty staff
2. Number of positions
Only a few positions available
3. Description of responsibilities
(1) Teaching in English courses in the field of Multidisciplinary Studies.
(2) Duties related to the implementation of the Global Leader Course.
(3) Duties related to the support and implementation of international exchange
activities and public relations events.
(4) Other duties assigned in relation to the mission of the College of Cross-Cultural
and Multidisciplinary Studies and its administrative office.
4. Candidate qualifications
(1) A doctoral degree or equivalent expertise.
(2) Teaching with high motivation giving full attention to educational duties at
(3) Enthusiasm for advising students.
(4) Experience in teaching courses etc. in English at higher education institution(s)
(5) Understanding of Kumamoto University’s global strategy and willingness to
fulfill one’s duty as a highly motivated team player.
(6) Able to fulfill the duties assigned in relation to the mission of the College of Cross-
Cultural and Multidisciplinary Studies and its administrative office.
(7) Proficiency in Japanese language for daily communications and administrative
purposes is desirable
(8) Residence in Kumamoto city or its outskirts
5. Start of Appointment
An early start is desired from December 1, 2017
6. Period of Appointment
A single academic year contract will be applied. The contract can be renewed on
academic yearly basis for a maximum probationary period up to March 31st 2024, based
on annual performance evaluation and mutual agreement.
|Deadline of application
Application materials must be received by September 4, 2017.
|・Faculty Position Announcement_ Kumamoto University C3
・Form1-3, Kumamoto University C3